- Tutors constantly provide student feedback and tips on improving their English work and are taught according to national curriculum guidelines
- English literature study includes poetry, creative writing, anthology, and skills in fiction/ non-fiction
- English language study helps students focus on developing reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Regular focus on exam practice for GCSE/A-level students, to boost student’s confidence and ability in their exams
- Homework provided regularly to consolidate student learning