- Each student is provided with a checklist which covers topics that they are expected to know by the end of the year in line with the national curriculum. Tutors use this checklist to plan lessons, helping students be on track with their studies.
- Booster sessions are held for SAT’s students (Y2/Y6) which specifically allows more focus on exam practice
- Students are taught maths using a range of different approaches and methods, which develops their knowledge and facilitates their learning
- Homework provided regularly to consolidate student learning
- Primary students have a reward system in place (sticker chart), upon completion students receive a prize of their choice